Car Accident Lawyers in Douglas County, GA
The car accident lawyers at the Foster Firm in Douglas County and Douglasville, Georgia help those hurt in auto accidents seek compensation to cover medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you or someone you love was catastrophically injured in a car accident, the Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Douglas County that may be able to help. We can review the details of your case, identify negligent parties, estimate how much your car accident claim might be worth, negotiate with insurance companies, and fight to help you get the best possible settlement permitted under the law from negligent drivers.
Car insurance settlements are not always straightforward. While insurance companies have an obligation to honor their contract and pay your claim, insurance companies may sometimes offer families lower settlements than they may deserve or may push back when families seek compensation for catastrophic injury claims or wrongful death claims from a car accident. The Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Douglasville, Georgia that understands how the insurance claim process works. We can take the time to estimate the full value of your claim, so that you don’t accidentally settle with insurance companies for less than your claim might be worth. We can negotiate with insurance adjusters and show them evidence to support the value of your claim and fight either inside or outside of court to help you get the settlement you may deserve. Insurance companies may be more likely to settle a claim for what it’s worth if they know you have a serious lawyer on your side, willing to fight in court, if needed. The car accident lawyers at the Foster Firm understand the intricacies of the insurance claim process. Let us help you navigate that process, while you focus on what matters: healing.
What is My Car Accident Claim Worth in Douglasville, Georgia?
If you were hurt in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, or other serious accident in Douglasville, Georgia, you may be wondering what your claim might be worth. If you are seeking a settlement from insurance or are working with the other driver to settle your case, you may have many questions. The value of your car accident claim will depend on many factors. The car accident lawyers in Douglasville, Georgia at the Foster Firm can review these factors to estimate the value of your car accident claim. What factors play a role in your claim? Here are a few:
- Medical Expenses & Rehabilitation Costs. While most victims of car accidents seek damages for the medical bills and rehabilitation expenses they have already incurred, victims may not realize that they may also be entitled to seek compensation for future medical expenses and rehabilitation costs related to their accident. The Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Douglas County that can look at your losses and speak to experts to determine the value of future medical costs. These figures are important to consider if you or someone you love was catastrophically injured in a car accident.
- Lost Wages. If you have had to miss time from work or have become disabled as a result of your accident, you may also be able to collect lost wages. You may even be able to collect future lost wages if you will be disabled long-term or permanently because of a car accident.
- Pain and Suffering. While pain and suffering damages may not be based on a single receipt, these damages matter. The Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Douglasville, Georgia that can use formulas based on your medical costs and the severity of your accident to estimate the value of your pain and suffering.
- Other Expenses. Victims of car accidents can suffer other devastating losses. For example, if the person in your family who was injured cared for children and now you need daycare or childcare, this can be an immense added expense for a family. Victims and their families may not realize that they can seek compensation for all their losses. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, the car accident attorneys at the Foster Firm in Douglasville, Georgia can review all aspects of your case to help you get the best possible settlement permitted under the law.
- Negligence. The percentage of fault each party has in the crash will also factor into the award amount. For example, if the other driver was 80% at fault, you may only be able to collect 80% of your total damages. Having a qualified car accident lawyer in Douglas County at the Foster Firm to review the details of your crash and present evidence to support your case can make a difference when negligence is being determined.
These are just some of the factors that can play a role in a car accident claim. If you have questions, you are not alone. Reach out to the Foster Firm, a car accident law firm in Douglasville, Georgia today. We offer new clients a free initial consultation during which we can review your case and provide you an honest assessment of the value of your claim.