Airport Transportation Accidents
When flying from Atlanta, the last thing you expect is to get into an accident before even entering the airport. Airport transportation systems are no different from other motor vehicles, meaning they’re not immune to crashes.
Accidents happen all of the time, and when they do, passengers should seek the help of an Atlanta-area airport transportation accident attorney to support their case.
At The Foster Firm, our team has extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with all different types of transportation cases, including airport shuttles, trams, etc. We aim to help you build a successful compensation claim so that you can recover from any injuries or personal property damages.
If you have a transportation accident at or near the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, call us today at 404-559-8325 to discuss your case and any important next steps.
Atlanta Airport Transportation Accidents That May Constitute Claims
The transportation industry around the Atlanta airport offers shuttles, buses, vans, taxis, and other vehicles to help you get around. Similar to fall-related injuries inside the airport, if one of these vehicles crashes, you can hold the responsible party liable for any damages you suffer.
If an accident happens while you’re riding, you may be able to create a claim to seek compensation for your injuries. If a transportation vehicle hits you or your car directly, you may also make a case for your pedestrian injuries or collision-related injuries.
Injuries that constitute claims may include:
- Broken bones
- Brain or head injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Deep cuts or abrasions
- Tissue, ligament, or joint damage
- Muscle tears or strains
- Loss of limbs
- Psychological damage, like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Permanent disfigurements, burns, or scars
Seeking Compensation for Your Injuries
Depending on how the accident happened, you may hold different parties liable. The responsible party might be the airport, the specific transportation service, or the driver.
If our Atlanta airport transportation accident attorney from The Foster Firm can prove fault and tie a direct correlation between a negligent action and your injury, you may seek compensation for:
- All past, current, and future medical bills associated with your injuries
- Lost travel expenses
- Loss of future wages or household services due to your injury
- Mental suffering
- Physical pain and anguish
- Property damage
Financial compensation may not cover all of the sufferings you endured, but it can reduce your financial stress so that you can focus on getting better.
How Our Team at The Foster Firm Will Build Your Case
Taking legal actions against large organizations, like the Atlanta airport or transportation companies, is challenging. The Foster Firm knows how to deal with these scenarios and can help protect you so that no one tries to take advantage of your legal rights. We will:
- Collect evidence: First, we will help you collect evidence to build your case. Evidence might include traffic camera footage, eyewitnesses, police reports, etc. We will follow all necessary steps to gather proof within the legal boundaries.
- Calculate financial losses: When seeking compensation, we can help you gather all of the related bills and medical paperwork necessary to determine financial needs. We recommend keeping all of these records organized after an accident so that you don’t face any troubles in the future.
- Determine fault: Next, we will use the evidence to determine liability. Understanding who you should hold accountable for an accident can be difficult. We know all of the laws surrounding each party’s responsibilities, so we won’t have trouble determining the optimal route.
- Fight for your case: Finally, we can help you take the necessary legal steps to pursue your case. Depending on the scenario, you may file different legal actions like a lawsuit, personal injury claim, or wrongful death claim. After filing, we will help you gather the necessary paperwork and represent you in court.
Recover From Your Accident With Help From The Foster Firm
If you get hurt when using transportation at the Atlanta airport or in an accident with airport transportation, you can create a claim and seek compensation for your financial losses and emotional suffering. Every Atlanta airport transportation accident attorney at The Foster Firm is passionate about using our knowledge to help you recover.
We understand that we cannot undo your pain, but we want to do everything we can to help you seek the money you need to heal and move forward.
If you have an accident, contact us at The Foster Firm for a free consultation by calling 404-559-8325.