If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident in Lithia Springs, Georgia the Foster Firm is a car accident law firm that may be able to help you seek damages and compensation for your losses. Victims and families may be entitled to seek compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering, and more. However, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Insurance companies have an obligation to pay your claim, but sometimes insurance adjusters might offer victims and their families a lower settlement than they may deserve. Understanding the value of your car accident claim is essential so that you can seek the best possible settlement permitted under the law. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, the Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia that offers clients the compassionate and caring legal counsel they need and deserve. We stand beside our clients every step of the way, from negotiating with automobile insurers, to identifying negligent parties and seeking damages either through negotiation or through court.
What to do After a Car Accident in Lithia Springs, Georgia
The minutes, hours, and even days after a car accident can be confusing and stressful. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, there are several things you may want to keep in mind and steps you may want to take to stay safe and protect your rights. Every car accident case is unique and these steps are not exhaustive, but here are some things to keep in mind after a car accident:
- Call the Police. Even if you think the accident was minor, you’ll want to call the police as soon as possible. Accidents that look minor at first may actually be more serious and some injuries may not always be apparent right after an accident.
- Seek Medical Attention. If you or someone has gotten hurt in a car accident, it is your legal obligation to help. Call for emergency services. If you were hurt, or even if you think your injuries were minor, it still may be a good idea to follow up with your doctor. Some injuries, like brain injury or PTSD, may not be immediately apparent after an accident.
- Exchange Information with Other Drivers and Witnesses. Always get the names, phone numbers, and insurance information of other drivers involved in a crash. If other people witnessed the accident, write down their names and contact information as well. They may be able to assist you later if there is a dispute about negligence or about what happened.
- Let Your Insurance Company Know. Most insurance companies need to know right away that an accident took place. Report your accident as soon as possible.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Lithia Springs, Georgia. If you were involved in a serious accident, a car accident lawyer at the Foster Firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia may be able to help you. Our lawyers can review your case, estimate the value of your damages, negotiate with insurance companies, and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve.
These are only some of the things you may need to keep in mind in the hours, days, and weeks after a car accident. Some victims suffer serious and catastrophic or disabling injuries and others face unexpected medical bills and lost wages due to missed time from work. The aftermath of a car accident can be complicated. Reach out to the Foster Firm a car accident law firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia today. Our car accident lawyers may be able to help you.
Helping with a Range of Car Accident Claims in Lithia Springs, Georgia
The car accident lawyers in Lithia Springs, Georgia help victims who have been involved in a wide range of automobile accidents. We help those who have been hurt in truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more. Truck accident claims can be more complicated than car accident claims because trucks are heavier, can result in more serious injuries, and can involve higher-value claims. Truck companies and drivers are also required to follow federal and local trucking laws that limit how long a trucker can be on the road on a given day, how heavy a truck can be loaded, maintenance requirements for trucks, and medical requirements for truck drivers. When truck companies cut corners or when drivers don’t follow the law, accidents can happen. The Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia that helps victims of truck accidents.
Victims of motorcycle accidents can also suffer more serious injuries than automobile drivers. Motorcycle riders don’t have the protective chassis of a vehicle. When accidents happen, riders can suffer spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and more. Motorcycle riders may also face bias from insurance companies and others who think of them as daredevils. The reality is that when accidents happen, motorcycle riders are the ones who are more likely to be injured. The Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia that works to support the rights of motorcycle accident victims.
Finally, the Foster Firm is a car accident law firm in Lithia Springs that works with pedestrian victims of auto accidents. Pedestrians are particularly at risk because they don’t have the protection of a vehicle when an accident happens. Drivers have a responsibility to watch for pedestrians. If you or someone you love was hurt in a pedestrian accident, reach out to the car accident lawyer Lithia Springs, GA at the Foster Firm in Lithia Springs, Georgia.
The Foster Firm is a Lithia Springs, Georgia car accident law firm that helps victims who have been hurt in a range of auto accidents. If you’ve been hurt, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Reach out to the Foster Firm today