The End of Daylight Savings Safety Tips
It’s that time of year again. The Foster Firm reminds you to turn your clock back Saturday night. We want all to be aware that this time change can also increase certain safety risks for you and your family, so please stay safe! Check out the safety tips below.
Tips For a Safe End to Daylight Savings
- Wear reflective clothing when outside. Pedestrian accidents increase because we have more hours of darkness.
- Watch out for deer. The deer population is more active between October to December.
- Check your headlights and tail lights. Change the bulb or replace a cloudy light cover if your visibility is diminished.
- Change your smoke and carbon monoxide detector batteries.
- Change your HVAC filter and clean your chimney.
The Foster Firm Is Here To Serve
The team at The Foster Firm has a deep appreciation for every personal injury client we have the privilege to work with. We commit ourselves 100% to every personal injury case we handle. If you are hurt in an accident, at work, or at a business, contact us to discuss your case with us. You can call us directly at 866-863-6298. Our team is available 24/7 to help.