Happy Thanksgiving From The Foster Firm
Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving
First and foremost we would like to wish you and yours a happy, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving holiday. The stress and struggles of day-to-day life can sometimes make us forget all we have to be thankful for. We here at The Foster Firm are very thankful for each of you. All the support from the local community has and does mean the world to us!
We hope you take a moment this holiday to take note of all the things you are thankful for. Here is a Thanksgiving checklist that may help you to do just that…
- Make family & close friends a priority that day. If you are thankful for them, tell them face to face if you can.
- Take a moment before dinner for each person at dinner to tell everyone something or someone they are grateful for.
- Make time for service during the holiday season. Spend some time volunteering and helping those in need.
- Write a list of 20 things you are thankful for and post them somewhere visible so you can see it daily.
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!