October 16, 2023

Can I obtain a copy of the police report from my car accident?

The question is, can you obtain a copy of your police report from your car accident? And the answer is yes. You can do it yourself or you can call us to do it for you. What you would want to do is go to the records department of your local police station and ask for a copy. You’ll need to provide them with the date, time, and location of your accident, and they should be able to provide you with a copy of your police report. Another option is to call the Foster Firm. If you call us, we will obtain a copy of your police report and handle all these issues. We’ll provide you with a copy, contact your insurance company, and handle everything from A to Z. 

Reach out to us at 404-559-8325 or on our website, https://www.thefosterfirmwins.com.