5 Interesting Facts About Attorney Keith Foster
Attorney Keith Foster has dedicated over 2 decades to helping the local community by upholding the law, promoting equity, and fighting for justice. His commitment and focus has resulted in him being one of the most trusted and impactful attorneys serving the College Park area and nearby communities in south Metro Atlanta.
We want to invite you to get to know Attorney Keith Foster a little better. Here are 5 interesting facts about him that we would like to share.
- He is a graduate of Morehouse College and The University of Tennessee College of Law.
- His wife, Attorney Arnice Hall Foster (managing partner at the firm), is also a graduate of The University of Tennessee College of Law and graduated with honors from Tennessee State University.
- He is not only a personal injury attorney, but an experienced criminal attorney as well.
- Attorney Foster served as an Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia for more than five years.
- He was an insurance defense attorney for State Farm Insurance for 3 years.
Contact Attorney Keith Foster Directly To Discuss Your Case
When you choose The Foster Firm, you work directly with attorneys Keith and Arnice Foster. They offer their clients the communication, support, and legal expertise necessary to win. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your personal injury case.