September 14, 2022

What Should I Do if I’m Injured at My Apartment?

Injured in your apartment or complex? What should you do? Call the Foster Firm at 866-863-6298. We handle these cases all the time. Watch this video from attorney Keith Foster for more information including the steps you should take.