September 2, 2022

What Do I Do if an Insurance Adjuster Calls Me?

Insurance adjusters are there to represent the insurance company and not the accident victim, so it’s best to let them speak with your attorney. That’s when you need The Foster Firm. Attorney Keith Foster explains why in this video. Call 404-559-9325 for a consultation.