Holiday Recipe From The Foster Firm
Here is a delicious candied yam recipe we just had to share. This recipe is from The Foster Firm’s favorite caterer, Ivoire Bistro & Catering. Enjoy!
Ivoire’s Bistro Yams
4 large sized yams 8 tbsp unsalted butter 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1 orange 1/2 tsp salt< 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract 1/2 Tsp Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Wash the yams.
- Peel, then chop the yams ( cut to your desire)
- Place the yams into a 9×13 bake dish.
- sprinkle 1/2 cup of white, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1Tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1Tbs vanilla extract, pinch of ground nutmeg
- take 1 Orange (cut in half & sprinkle juice from orange. Place the orange halves in the pan.
- Take half stick of unsalted butter and cut into slices. Next evenly distribute butter across the top of the yams.
- Next, cover the baking dish with foil, then bake the yams in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the yams from the oven, and baste them with the candied mixture.
- Cover the yams, and bake them for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the yams from the oven, and let them sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle Parsley & Bon appétit!
Happy Holidays From The Foster Firm
We hope you and your family enjoy this treasured recipe. The entire Foster Firm team wishes you a very happy holiday season. From our family to yours, may you find peace, joy, and health all year round. If you need us for legal assistance in a personal injury claim, feel free to contact us to discuss your case. There are no fees unless you win.